Download and install compatible printer drivers FUJITSU FI-7160 Free. (Scanner & Software) for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS. Select from the list of drivers required to download. You can also select your system to only show drivers that are compatible with your system:
• PaperStream-IP (TWAIN) 220.127.116.1182 – Download (137.60 MB)
• PaperStream IP (TWAIN x64) 18.104.22.16882 – Download (144.54 MB)
• PaperStream IP (ISIS) for fi-71xx / 72xx 22.214.171.12482 – Download (120.50 MB)
• Instructions for troubleshooting V126.96.36.199 – Download (140MB)
Fujitsu FI-7160 printer
With these fi 7160 document scanners, Fujitsu is continuing its holistic approach to document scanning: Hardware and associated software are perfectly coordinated to achieve perfect results. The new generation of scanners will greatly improve the efficiency and quality of document scanning, including the introduction of the Fujitsu PaperStream IP image enhancement driver and software, as well as PaperStream Capture. Fujitsu has developed the complete package to get clean, clear and compact digital images from a large number of documents and to save users time. Fujitsu is demonstrating its commitment to simplifying document capture.
Other Fujitsu drivers : FUJITSU FI-6110 Driver and Software Download
• Automatic document loading
• USB connection
• To scan
• For A4 size documents (21 x 29.7 cm)
Fujitsu Fi-7160 Driver Download and install
1. Click on the link. The download will start automatically.
2. The file is saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the disk image.
4. Double-click the mounted disk image.
5. Double-click the installation file located in the folder. The installation will start automatically.
Download and Installation Fujitsu Fi-7160 Driver For Mac
1- Download the file. To find out where the file is stored, check your computer settings.
2- Double click the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
3- Double click the disk image.
4- Double-click the Setup file to open the configuration screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software and enter the settings to connect to the printer.