FUJITSU FI-6130 Driver Download :
Download and install FUJITSU FI-6130 Compatible Drivers for Free. (Scanner & Software) for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS. Select from the list of drivers required to download. You can also select your system to only show drivers that are compatible with your system:
• FUJITSU TWAIN32 printer driver for Windows (32/64-bit) – Download (58.1 MB)
• ISIS ™ printer driver for Windows (32/64-bit) – Download (92.5 MB)
• Instructions for troubleshooting V126.96.36.199 for Windows (32/64-bit) – Download (83.2 MB)
• Image processing software V2.5L28 (test version) for Windows (32/64-bit) – Download (16.9 MB)
• fi-5000N software V188.8.131.52 for Windows (32/64-bit) – Download (2.50 MB)
Fujitsu FI-6130 driver
The full-color duplex solution Fujitsu fi-6130 is ideal for small and medium-sized companies that are normally confronted with a daily volume of 800 to 4000 documents (A4) and a scan speed of up to 40 pages / minute or 80 images / minute enable. The fi-6130 is now the standard scanner for everyday and professional document capture in productive offices. The installation of the scanner close to the workplace is no problem thanks to its small footprint. The user can also fold the document ejector down when he is not using it, thus optimizing the floor space. In energy-saving mode, the scanner only consumes 6.2 watts.
Other FUJITSU drivers : Fujitsu FI-7600 Driver Download
• Document scanner – desktop model
• Optical resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi
• Interface type: USB 2.0
• Scan speed details: 40 ppm. – Color – A4 – Letter – 200 dpi, 40
• Maximum supported document size: Legal (216 x 356 mm)
• Supported document type: plain paper
• Scanner functions: ultrasonic double feed detection, possibility
FUJITSU FI-6130 Driver Download and install
1. Click on the link. The download will start automatically.
2. The file is saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the disk image.
4th Double-click the mounted disk image.
5. Double-click the installation file located in the folder. The installation will start automatically.
Download and Installation FUJITSU FI-6130 Driver For Mac
1- Download the file. To find out where the file is stored, check your computer settings.
2- Double click the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
3- Double click the disk image.
4- Double-click the Setup file to open the configuration screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software and enter the settings to connect to the printer.