Are you looking for the best way to download the Epson XP-5200 driver? Look no further! This guide will provide you with the information you need to get the driver you need quickly and easily. With the right steps and instructions, you can have the driver installed and ready to use in no time. Read on to learn more about the Epson XP-5200 driver download process.
Epson XP-5200 driver. Printer, scanner and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|Epson XP-5200 Printer and scanner drivers(1)||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless & USB drivers
|Epson XP-5200 Printer and scanner drivers(1)(2)||Download|
- (1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- (2) If your device has already been connected to the router / WiFi network, you could also use Apple AirPrint.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Installation files version
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: v1.0
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner and copier.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11b/g/n.
How to Install Epson XP-5200 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Epson XP-5200 driver.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
4. Go to the Devices and Printers section in the Control Panel.
5. Right-click on the printer and select “Printer Properties”.
6. Choose the “Ports” tab and select the port that your printer is connected to.
7. Click “Apply” and then “OK” to save the changes.
8. Restart your computer and you should be able to print with the Epson XP-5200.
How to Install Epson XP-5200 driver on macOS?
1. Download the Epson XP-5200 driver for macOS .
2. Double-click the downloaded file to open the installer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your Mac.
5. Connect the Epson XP-5200 printer to your Mac using a USB cable.
6. Open System Preferences, click Printers & Scanners, and then select the Epson XP-5200 from the list of available printers.
7. Click the Add button to add the printer to your list of available printers.
8. You are now ready to print with your Epson XP-5200 printer.
The Epson XP-5200 driver download is a very useful tool for those who own this particular printer. It provides a simple and straightforward way to install the necessary drivers to ensure that the printer is functioning properly. The download is free and easy to use, making it an ideal choice for those who are looking for a reliable and efficient way to get the most out of their Epson XP-5200 printer. With the help of the Epson XP-5200 driver download, users can be sure that their printer is up and running without any problems.