Epson XP-3155 printer is a versatile device designed to fulfill all your printing needs. To operate the printer, you need to download the Epson XP-3155 driver for proper installation and communication between your computer and the printer. The driver is a software program that enables the printer and computer to communicate smoothly without any errors. In this article, we will guide you on how to download and install the Epson XP-3155 driver for your printer.
Epson XP-3155 driver. Printer and scanner installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|Epson XP-3155 Printer and scanner drivers(1)||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless & USB drivers
|Epson XP-3155 Printer and scanner drivers(1)(2)||Download|
- (1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- (2) If your device has already been connected to the router / Wi-Fi network, you could also use Apple AirPrint.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: v1.0
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Installation files included
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan.
- Connectivity Technology: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless LAN.
How to Install Epson XP-3155 driver on Windows?
1. Choose the driver package that matches your system and click “Download.”
5. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
6. Connect your Epson XP-3155 printer to your computer via USB cable or wireless network.
7. Turn on the printer and wait for your computer to detect it.
8. Your Epson XP-3155 printer is now ready to use on your Windows computer.
How to Install Epson XP-3155 driver on macOS?
1. Click on “Download” driver package.
2. Open the downloaded package and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Connect the Epson XP-3155 printer to your Mac using a USB cable or Wi-Fi connection.
4. Once the installation is complete, open the “Printers & Scanners” settings on your Mac and click on the “+” button to add the printer.
5. Choose the Epson XP-3155 from the list and follow the prompts to complete the setup.