If you are looking for an Epson XP-2205 driver to download, you have come to the right place. Here, you will find all the necessary information to help you download and install the driver for your printer. This guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to download and install the Epson XP-2205 driver, ensuring that you have the most up-to-date version.
Epson XP-2205 driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|Epson XP-2205 Printer and scanner drivers(1)||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless & USB drivers
|Epson XP-2205 Printer and scanner drivers(1)(2)||Download|
- (1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- (2) If your device has already been connected to the router / Wi-Fi network, you could also use Apple AirPrint.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Installation files version
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: v1.1
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Installation files included
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Capabilities: Printing, copying, scanning.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless.
How to Install Epson XP-2205 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Epson XP-2205 driver.
2. Once the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, you can now connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
5. Open the Control Panel on your computer and select “Devices and Printers”.
6. Select the Epson printer from the list of devices and click on “Printer Properties”.
7. Select the “Ports” tab and select the USB port that the printer is connected to.
8. Click “Apply” and then “OK” to save the changes.
9. You can now print documents and photos with your Epson XP-2205 printer.
How to Install Epson XP-2205 driver on macOS?
1. Download the Epson XP-2205 driver for macOS.
2. Open the downloaded file and double-click the installer icon.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your Mac.
5. Connect the Epson XP-2205 printer to your Mac using a USB cable.
6. Open System Preferences and select Printers & Scanners.
7. Click the + icon to add the Epson XP-2205 printer.
8. Select your printer from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
The Epson XP-2205 driver download is a great way to ensure that your printer is running at its best. With the latest driver, you can take advantage of the full range of features that the printer has to offer, as well as ensuring that your printing experience is as smooth and efficient as possible.