Epson XP-2200 is a reliable and efficient printer that can help you complete your printing tasks quickly and easily. To ensure that your printer is functioning optimally, it is important to download the correct driver for your device. This guide will provide you with the necessary steps to download the latest Epson XP-2200 driver and get the most out of your printer.
Epson XP-2200 driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One InkJet + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|Epson XP-2200 Printer and scanner drivers(1)||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless & USB drivers
|Epson XP-2200 Printer and scanner drivers(1)(2)||Download|
- (1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- (2) If your device has already been connected to the router / Wi-Fi network, you could also use Apple AirPrint.
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: v1.0
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Features: Print, copy, scan.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless LAN.
How to Install Epson XP-2200 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Epson XP-2200 driver.
2. Save the driver file to your computer.
3. Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the installer.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
5. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
6. Connect your Epson XP-2200 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
7. Your printer should now be ready to use.
How to Install Epson XP-2200 driver on macOS?
1. download the Epson XP-2200 driver for macOS.
2. Once the download is complete, double-click the file to begin the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, you can connect your Epson XP-2200 printer to your Mac and begin using it.
The Epson XP-2200 driver is an essential piece of software for any user of this printer. It enables the printer to communicate with the computer and to deliver the best possible results. With the driver installed, users can take advantage of the latest features and technologies that Epson has to offer. Downloading and installing the driver is a simple process that should take no more than a few minutes. Once installed, users can enjoy the full range of features and capabilities that the Epson XP-2200 has to offer.