Epson L3260 driver download is an essential process for those who wish to use their Epson L3260 printer. This driver is necessary to ensure that the printer is compatible with your computer and can be used to print documents. With the right driver, you can enjoy the full capabilities of your Epson L3260 printer. This article will provide you with the necessary information to download the Epson L3260 driver.
Epson L3260 driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One InkJet + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|Printer and scanner drivers(1)||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless & USB drivers
|Printer and scanner drivers(1)(2)||Download|
- (1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- (2) If your device has already been connected to the router / WiFi network, you could also use Apple AirPrint.
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: v1.0
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Features: Print, copy, scan.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless LAN.
How to Install Epson L3260 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Epson L3260 driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
6. Windows should detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
7. You can now use the printer.
How to Install Epson L3260 driver on macOS?
1. Download the Epson L3260 driver package for macOS.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver package.
3. Once the installation is complete, connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
4. Open the System Preferences window and select Printers & Scanners.
5. Click the + button to add a new printer.
6. Select the Epson L3260 printer from the list of available printers.
7. Click the Add button to complete the installation.
The Epson L3260 driver download is a great way to get the most out of your printer. It allows you to access all the features and functions of your printer with ease. With the help of the driver, you can print, scan, and copy your documents with ease. You can also access all the latest updates and features of your printer with the driver. This driver will help you make the most out of your device and ensure that you get the best performance from your printer.