If you are looking for an easy and fast way to download the Epson L11160 driver, then you have come to the right place. This guide will provide you with all the information you need to get the driver installed on your system quickly and easily. We will cover where to find the driver, how to install it, and any additional steps you may need to take to get the driver up and running.
Epson L11160 driver. Printer and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: Color + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|Epson L11160 Printer driver(1)||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers
|Epson L11160 Printer driver(1)(2)||Download|
- (1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- (2) If your device has already been connected to the router / Wi-Fi network, you could also use Apple AirPrint.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: v1.0
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Setup utility.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Functions: Print.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless LAN, 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install Epson L11160 driver on Windows?
1. Download the driver file.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to launch the setup wizard.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Your Epson L11160 is now installed and ready to use.
How to Install Epson L11160 driver on macOS?
1. Download the Epson L11160 driver software.
2. Open the download folder and double-click on the Epson L11160 driver installer.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your Mac.
5. Open the System Preferences and select Printers & Scanners.
6. Click the + button to add the Epson L11160 printer.
7. Select the Epson L11160 printer from the list of printers and click Add.
8. The printer should now be connected and ready for use.
The Epson L11160 driver download is a great way to get the most out of your printer. It provides a reliable and easy way to get the most out of your printer, while also ensuring that your printer is running smoothly and efficiently. With the Epson L11160 driver download, you can be sure that your printer is always up-to-date with the latest technology and features. It is also a great way to save time and money when it comes to printing. With the Epson L11160 driver download, you can rest assured that your printer is running at its best and that you are getting the most out of your printer.