Epson ET-5180 drivers are essential for ensuring your printer is working properly and that you can access all of its features. Downloading the correct driver for your Epson ET-5180 printer can be a difficult task, but with the right resources, it can be done quickly and easily. In this article, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to download the Epson ET-5180 driver.
Epson ET-5180 driver. Printer, scanner, fax, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|Epson ET-5180 Printer and scanner drivers(1)||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers
|Epson ET-5180 Printer and scanner drivers(1)(2)||Download|
- (1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- (2) If your device has already been connected to the router / Wi-Fi network, you could also use Apple AirPrint.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: v1.0
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Capabilities: Printing, copying, scanning, faxing.
- Standard interface connections: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
How to Install Epson ET-5180 driver on Windows?
1. Download the driver for your printer .
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the driver has been installed, connect your printer to your computer using the included USB cable.
4. Open the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
5. Right-click on your Epson ET-5180 printer and select “Properties”.
6. Select the “Advanced” tab and click on the “Printing Defaults” button.
7. Select the appropriate options for your print job and click “OK”.
8. Your printer should now be ready to use.