The Epson EcoTank ET-4856 is a powerful multifunction printer that is designed to deliver reliable performance, and the best way to ensure that you get the most out of this printer is to download and install the latest Epson EcoTank ET-4856 driver. This driver will ensure that your printer is able to perform optimally, and will also provide you with access to the latest features and updates.
Epson EcoTank ET-4856 driver. Printer, scanner, fax and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One with Fax + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|Epson EcoTank ET-4856 Drivers (1)||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers
|Epson EcoTank ET-4856 Drivers (1)(2)||Download|
- (1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- (2) If your device has already been connected to the router / Wi-Fi network, you could also use Apple AirPrint.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: v1.0
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Installation files included
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner, copier and fax.
- Connectivity Technology: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless LAN, Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-4856 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Epson EcoTank ET-4856 driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, you can now connect the printer to your computer and start using it.
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-4856 driver on macOS?
1. Download the Epson EcoTank ET-4856 driver for macOS.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer to ensure the driver is properly installed.
4. Connect the printer to your computer and turn it on.
5. Open the System Preferences from the Apple menu and select the Print & Fax option.
6. Click on the + button to add the printer.
7. Select the Epson EcoTank ET-4856 from the list of available printers and click Add.
8. The printer should now be added to the list of available printers. You can now use your Epson EcoTank ET-4856 to print documents.