Driver Canon lbp 6030 Win and Mac
Download and Install driver canon lbp 6030 Free. the latest Scanner and Software canon 6030 driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS. Select from the list of drivers required for download You can also choose your system to view only drivers compatible with your system:
Driver Canon 6030 Download :
- Driver canon lbp 6030 win 10/8/7/server (64 bit) – Download
- Driver canon lbp 6030 win 10/8/7/server (32 bit) – Download
- Canon 6030 driver – XPS Printer Driver – for all Windows (32-64 bit) – Download
- Download driver printer canon lbp 6030 Windows 8/Vista/XP/Server 2003 (32 bit ) – Download
- Driver canon lbp 6030 for Mac (10.10.5 – 11.2.1) – Download
For other operating systems, you can see the Canon website : Canon Support
Canon 6030 driver
- Coloured printer output
- Laser printing technology
- Canon brand
- Print media envelopes, paper (plain), transparencies, labels
- USB connectivity technology
- Model / Series Lbp6030
- Watts 330 watts
- Storage capacity 32 MB
- Black and white laser printer; 150 sheets multipurpose feeder
- 18 A4 pages / minute; USB
- Print volume: 200-800 pages per month
- Printer language: UFRII-LT
- Scope of delivery: Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 A4 black and white laser printer
Canon lbp 6030 manual :
Canon lbp 6030 driver Download and Install for Windows
The instructions below show you how to download a compressed file and how to decompress it.
1. Click on the link. The download starts automatically.
2. The file is saved to your computer’s desktop.
3. Double click on the file to mount the disk image.
4. Double-click on the mounted disk image.
5. Double-click on the installation file located in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
Download driver canon lbp 6030 and installation procedure For Mac
1- Download the file. To find out where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
3- Double-click on the disc image.
4- Double-click on the “Setup” file to open the configuration screen. Follow the onscreen instructions to install the software and enter the printer connection settings.