Download Driver Canon mp287 for Windows and Mac
Download driver canon mp287 Free For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac. Find complete driver canon mp287 and installation software and Select from the list of drivers required for download You can also choose your system to view only drivers compatible with your system:
Canon mp287 driver Download :
- Canon mp287 driver (MP Driver) for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit) – Download
- Canon pixma mp287 driver (XPS Driver) for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64 bit) – Download
- Download driver scanner canon mp287 for Mac – Download
- Download driver printer canon mp287 (CUPS Printer Driver) for Mac – Download
- Driver canon pixma mp287 ICA Driver for Mac – Download
For other operating systems, you can see the Canon website : Canon Support
canon pixma mp287 driver
- Up to 4800X1200 dpi print resolution
- 1200X2400dpi scan resolution-CIS
- ISO print speed 8.4/4.8 rpm (Bk/Clr)
- Borderless printing up to A4
- 1 USB 2.0 Hi Speed
- Black print speed: Up to 8.4 ipm
- Copy speed (black): Up to 2.6 cpm
- Hybrid ink system
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Full HD movie print
- Printer type: Print, Scan, Copy
Other Canon printer drivers: Download Driver Canon mp237
Canon mp287 manual
Driver canon mp2870 download and installation for Windows :
IMPORTANT: Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet when you perform the following procedure:
- Click the link, select [Save], specify a value in the “Save As” window, then click [Save] to download the file.
- The downloaded file is saved in the specified folder, in self-extracting form (format.exe).
- Double-click on the .exe file that you downloaded. This file is decompressed and the Configuration screen is displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and make the necessary settings.
Driver canon pixma mp287 Download and installation for Mac :
- Download the file. To find out where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double click on the disk image.
- Double-click on the “Setup” file to open the configuration screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software and enter the settings for connecting to the printer.
Before installing canon pixma mp287 driver, you should check in advance of the specification to use such tools as the operating system and the type of printer you are using on your Pc or Laptop!