Canon PIXMA TR4720 driver download is therefore an essential step in ensuring that your printer works optimally. In this article, we will explore the various factors to consider when downloading the Canon TR4720 driver and the steps to follow to download and install it successfully.
Canon TR4720 driver. Printer, scanner, and fax installation software. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 11.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Color multifunction.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 32 / 64 bits
|Canon TR4720 driver Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using AirPrint or Apple Software Update
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- Mac: macOS 11.x Big Sur, macOS 10.15.x Catalina, macOS 10.14.x Mojave, macOS 10.13.x High Sierra, macOS 10.12.x Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11.x El Capitan.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v1.01
- Mac: Not available
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Fax driver.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner, copier & fax.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
How to Install Canon TR4720 driver on Windows?
1. Start by connecting your Canon TR4720 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
2. click on the ‘Download’ button.
4. Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded file and double-click on it to start the installation process.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Canon TR4720 driver on your computer.
6. During the installation process, you may be prompted to select your printer from a list of available printers. Make sure to select the TR4720 printer.
7. After the installation process is complete, restart your computer to complete the installation process.
8. Once your computer has restarted, go to Control Panel and select ‘Devices and Printers’, and then select your Canon TR4720 printer.
9. Right-click on your printer and select ‘Printer Properties’.
10. Check to make sure that the driver is listed as installed and functioning properly.
11. You can now use your Canon TR4720 printer with your computer.