If you are looking to download the Canon TS7450i driver for your PIXMA printer, you have come to the right place. Here, we provide a comprehensive guide on how to download and install the driver so that your Canon TS7450i printer can work to its fullest potential.
Canon TS7450i driver. Printer, scanner, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
(1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using Apple AirPrint.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: Not available
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Main features: Printer with scanner and copier.
- Connectivity and Communications: Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
How to Install Canon TS7450i driver on Windows?
1. download the driver for your model of the PIXMA TS7450i printer.
2. Once the driver is downloaded, double-click the file to begin the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer to ensure that the driver is installed correctly.
5. Connect the PIXMA TS7450i printer to your computer using the USB cable.
6. Windows should automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
7. If Windows does not detect the printer, you can manually install the driver by going to the Device Manager in the Control Panel.
8. Select the printer in the list and then click on the “Update Driver” button.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The Canon TS7450i driver download for the PIXMA series is a great way to ensure that your printer is up-to-date and running smoothly. This driver download is easy to use and provides a reliable source for your printer’s software and updates. With this driver, you can be sure that your printer will be able to perform its best and provide you with the highest quality prints.