If you are looking to download the Canon TS3470 driver for your PIXMA printer, you have come to the right place. This article will provide you with all the information you need to know about downloading the driver for your Canon TS3470 printer. We will go through the steps required to download and install the driver, as well as provide helpful tips and tricks to make the process easier. So let’s get started!
Canon TS3470 driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One Inkjet + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- File language: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon PIXMA TS3470 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
(1) For wireless or USB connection, download the software and follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using Apple AirPrint.
List of supported operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 11 El Capitan.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v1.02
- Mac: No information
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Print, scan, copy.
- Connectivity: Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
How to Install Canon TS3470 PIXMA driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon TS3470 driver .
2. Double click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, your Canon TS3470 printer should be ready to use.