To make the most out of your Canon TS3420 printer, you need to have the correct driver installed on your device. In this article, we will discuss how to download and install the Canon PIXMA TS3420 driver, along with some useful tips to ensure a seamless installation process. So, if you’re looking for the right printer driver for your Canon TS3420 printer, keep reading to find out more.
Canon TS3420 driver. Printer and scanner installation software. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 11.0 – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: Color All-in-One.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 32 / 64 bits
|Canon PIXMA TS3420 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using AirPrint or Apple Software Update
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 Big Sur, macOS 10.15.x Catalina, macOS 10.14.x Mojave, macOS 10.13.x High Sierra, macOS 10.12.x Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11.x El Capitan.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v1.1
- Mac: No data.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner and copier.
- Interfaces: Wireless 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0 High-Speed.
How to Install Canon TS3420 driver on Windows?
Here’s how to install the Canon TS3420 driver on Windows:
Step 1: Connect the Printer
Connect your Canon TS3420 printer to your Windows computer or laptop using a USB cable. Make sure that the printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer before proceeding.
Step 2: Download and Install the Canon TS3420 Driver
Download the Canon TS3420 driver software. Run the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Step 3: Set Up the Printer
After installing the driver software, you will be prompted to set up the printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to configure the printer settings such as paper size, paper type, language, and others.
Step 4: Complete the Installation
Once you have set up the printer, the installation process is complete. You can now start using your Canon TS3420 printer on your Windows computer.
That’s it! Now your Canon Pixma TS3420 printer is ready to use.