The Canon PIXMA G2770 is a powerful all-in-one printer that provides reliable and high-quality printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. To make the most of this device, you will need to download the appropriate driver. With the correct driver, you can ensure that your Canon PIXMA G2770 printer is working at its peak performance.
Canon G2770 driver. Printer and scanner installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 32 / 64 bits
|Canon PIXMA G2770 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using AirPrint or Apple Software Update.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- macOS X: 11 El Capitan.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v1.00
- Mac: No information.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Print, scan, copy.
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
How to Install Canon G2770 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon G2770 driver.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Connect the Canon G2770 printer to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
5. Open the Start menu and type “Devices and Printers” in the search bar.
6. Select “Devices and Printers” from the list of results.
7. Right-click on the printer icon and select “Printer Properties”.
8. Select the “Ports” tab and select the port that your printer is connected to.
9. Click “OK” and then “Apply”.
10. Your Canon G2770 printer should now be ready to use.
The Canon G2770 driver download is a convenient way to get the most out of your Canon PIXMA printer. With the driver, you can easily install your printer and get the most out of its features. It is easy to install and use. With the driver, you can make sure that your printer is running at its best, and you can get the most out of your printing experience.