Are you looking for a Canon PIXMA G2460 driver? If so, you have come to the right place! Canon G2460 is an all-in-one printer that offers a variety of features, including wireless printing, scanning, and copying. The PIXMA G2460 driver is essential for making sure your printer is functioning properly and can be easily downloaded from the Canon website. In this article, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to download and install the driver.
Canon G2460 driver. Printer and scanner installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: Color.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows 32 / 64 bits
|Canon PIXMA G2460 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using AirPrint or Apple Software Update.
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- macOS X: 11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v1.02
- Mac: No data.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Printer with scanner & copier.
- Standard Interfaces: Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0.
How to Install Canon G2460 driver on Windows?
1.download the G2460 driver.
2. Once the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Open the Devices and Printers window by going to Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers.
6. Right-click the printer icon and select Printer Properties.
7. Select the Ports tab and select the USB port that is connected to the printer.
8. Click Apply and then OK to save the settings.
9. Your printer is now ready to use.
The Canon G2460 driver download for PIXMA is an important download for anyone who wants to enjoy the full range of features available for their Canon PIXMA printer. It is easy to download, and provides users with the ability to customize their printing experience to their specifications. With the Canon G2460 driver, users can easily manage their printing preferences, and troubleshoot any potential problems that may arise. This driver download makes it easy to keep your Canon PIXMA printer running at peak performance.