Canon PIXMA E4570 is an all-in-one printer that offers a range of features for home and office use. It has a compact design and is capable of producing high-quality prints. To make use of the printer, you need to install the correct driver. Downloading the Canon PIXMA E4570 driver is a straightforward process and can be done in a few simple steps. With the correct driver installed, you can maximize the printer’s features and enjoy hassle-free printing.
Canon E4570 driver. Printer, scanner, fax and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: All-in-One with Fax + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon PIXMA E4570 Drivers package||Download|
(1) For wireless or USB connection, download the software and follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using Apple AirPrint.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- macOS X: 11 El Capitan.
Installation files version
- Windows: v1.01
- Mac: Not available
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Printer with scanner, copier & fax.
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0 High-Speed.
How to Install Canon E4570 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon E4570 driver file.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, reboot your computer.
4. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
5. Windows should detect the printer and install the necessary drivers automatically.
6. If Windows does not detect the printer, go to the Device Manager and manually install the driver.
7. Once the driver is installed, you should be able to use the printer without any issues.