Printer Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver Download and Install For Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP (32-64bit) and Mac OS. Free Driver Canon MF212w and Software Installation. Select from the list of driver required for download You can also choose your system to view only drivers compatible with your system
Canon MF212w Driver Download for Windows and Mac :
- Canon MF212w Driver Download for Windows (32bit) -Full software and drivers- Download
- Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver For Windows (64-bit) -Full software and drivers- Download
- Canon MF212w Driver For Mac -Printer Driver – Download
- Canon MF212w Driver For Mac -Scanner Driver – Download
Driver Canon i-SENSYS MF212w
|Canon MF212w Driver|
Canon I-SENSYS MF212w as a printing machine with unique multifunctional capability, superior performance and quality support and available, its many exciting features possible on this printer will make it easier for you to use it.
You will also get the print speed on this printer of around 23 ppm for both monochrome and color printing. The scanning and copying results on this printer will also be very good with a scanned resolution that reaches 600 dpi.
Canon i-SENSYS MF212w you will get the 3 main features of printing, scanning and copying in one printer. This is something great for you who intend to use the printer for your business needs.
Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver Specifications:
– Copy resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
– The depth of the color; 24 bits
– Compatibility; TWAIN, WIA
– Halftones; 256 levels
– Copy speed; Up to 24 cpm (letter)
– Type of copy; Monochrome laser
– Print memory; 256 MB (shared)
– Type of printer; Monochrome laser
Other Canon Driver : Canon TS8250 Driver and Software Download
How To Download And Install Printer Canon MF212w Driver ?
The following introductions explain how to download a “compressed” file
and how to unzip it.
1. Click on the link. The download starts automatically.
2. The file is saved to your computer desktop.
3. Double click on the file to mount the disk image.
4. Double-click the mounted disk image.
5. Double-click on the installation file located in the folder. The installation starts automatically.