The Canon MAXIFY GX7040 is a reliable and powerful printer that offers high-quality printing. To get the most out of your printer, you will need to make sure you have the correct driver installed. Fortunately, downloading and installing the Canon MAXIFY GX7040 driver is a straightforward process that can be completed in just a few minutes.
Canon MAXIFY GX7040 driver. Printer, scanner, fax and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: Color All-in-One + WiFi
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon MAXIFY GX7040 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
(1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
:idea:This product is compatible with Mac using AirPrint or Apple Software Update
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v1.1
- Mac: No data.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Fax driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Printer with scanner, copier, and fax.
- Standard Interfaces: Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0, Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
How to Install Canon MAXIFY GX7040 driver on Windows?
1. download the MAXIFY GX7040 driver.
2. Open the driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Select the “Install” option when prompted and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable provided.
6. Windows will detect the printer and install the necessary drivers automatically.
7. You can now use your MAXIFY GX7040 printer to print documents.
The Canon MAXIFY GX7040 driver download is an essential part of the process for setting up and using the printer. With the driver, users will be able to enjoy the full range of features and functions that the printer has to offer.