The Canon MAXIFY GX6070 is a powerful and reliable printer that is designed to help you maximize your productivity. This printer is easy to set up and use, but to get the most out of it, you need to download the correct drivers. With the right drivers, you can enjoy improved printing performance, better compatibility with other devices, and more. In this guide, we’ll show you how to download and install the Canon MAXIFY GX6070 driver.
Canon MAXIFY GX6070 driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon MAXIFY GX6070 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
(1) For wireless or USB connection, download the software and follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using Apple AirPrint.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v1.01
- Mac: No information
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner and copier.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN, Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0, Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
How to Install Canon MAXIFY GX6070 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon MAXIFY GX6070 driver file.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
6. Windows will detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
7. Once the drivers are installed, you can start using the printer.