The Canon MAXIFY GX5020 is a powerful and reliable printer, and downloading the right driver is essential for getting the most out of it. With the right driver, you can access all the features of the printer and ensure that you get the best quality output. In this article, we will walk you through the steps of downloading and installing the Canon MAXIFY GX5020 driver.
Canon MAXIFY GX5020 driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Colour + WiFi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- File language: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon MAXIFY GX5020 Printer drivers||Download|
(1) For wireless or USB connection, download the software and follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
💡 This product is compatible with Mac using Apple AirPrint.
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: No data.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Print.
- Connectivity: built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ac, Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
How to Install Canon MAXIFY GX5020 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon MAXIFY GX5020 driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
6. Open the Printers & Scanners window in the Settings app.
7. Select the Canon MAXIFY GX5020 printer and click the Add button.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish adding the printer.