If you’re looking for a reliable and easy way to download the Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx driver, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll provide you with the steps you need to take to quickly and easily download the driver for your Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx printer. With just a few simple steps, you’ll be able to get your printer up and running in no time.
Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx driver. Printer, scanner, fax, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12.
- Type: All-in-One laser + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon MF645Cx Printer and scanner drivers 64 bits||Download|
|Canon MF645Cx Printer and scanner drivers 32 bits||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers(1)(2)
|Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx Printer driver||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx Scanner driver||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx Fax driver||Download|
(1) To connect the equipment to the Wi-Fi network, use the control panel or follow the instructions in the user manual.
(2) You can also use Apple AirPrint without having to install drivers
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 10.11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v6.404 (64 bits) / v6.403 (32 bits)
- Mac: Printer: v10.19.12 / Scanner: v2.15.10 / Fax: v4.15.12
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese.
- Mac: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Core functions: Printer with scanner, copier, and fax.
- Standard Interfaces: WLAN 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0, 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Open the Printers & Scanners settings in Windows.
5. Click the “Add a printer or scanner” option.
6. Select the Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx printer from the list of available devices.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup process.
8. Once the setup is complete, you can start using the printer.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx driver on macOS?
1. Download the Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx driver for macOS.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to mount it.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the Installer file in the folder.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
6. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
The Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx driver is an essential tool for users of the Canon imageCLASS MF645Cx multifunction printer. It provides access to all the features and functions of the device, allowing users to get the most out of their printer.