If you are looking to download the Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw driver, then you have come to the right place. This article will provide you with all the information you need to get the driver installed on your computer quickly and easily. We will discuss the features of the driver, how to download it, and how to install it. By the end, you will have the Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw driver up and running, so you can start using it right away.
Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw driver. Printer and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12.
- Type: Monochrome + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- File languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw Printer driver 64 bits||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw Printer driver 32 bits||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers(1)(2)
|Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw Printer driver||Download|
(1) To connect the equipment to the Wi-Fi network, use the control panel or follow the instructions in the user manual.
(2) You can also use Apple AirPrint without having to install drivers
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 10.11 El Capitan.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v2.60
- Mac: v10.19.12
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese.
- Mac: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese.
Installation files included
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Print.
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw driver on Windows?
1.download the Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw driver for Windows.
2. Once the driver is downloaded, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. After the installation is complete, restart your computer and connect the printer to your computer.
4. Open the Control Panel and select “Printers and Faxes”.
5. Click on “Add Printer” and select the Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw driver from the list of available drivers.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
7. Once the installation is complete, you should be able to print using the Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw printer.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw driver on macOS?
1. Download the Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw driver for macOS .
2. Open the downloaded file to begin the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your Mac.
5. Connect the printer to your Mac using a USB cable.
6. Open System Preferences and select the Printers & Scanners option.
7. Select the Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw printer from the list of available printers.
8. Select the driver that you installed earlier and click Add.
9. Your Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw printer should now be ready to use.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP223dw driver download is a great resource for individuals who need to access and use their printer quickly and easily. It provides reliable and efficient printing capabilities, allowing users to quickly and easily print documents, photos, and other materials. With its intuitive interface and easy-to-follow instructions, users can quickly and easily download and install the driver.