If you are looking for an easy way to download the Canon imageCLASS LBP113w driver, then you have come to the right place. This article will provide you with detailed instructions on how to download and install the driver for your Canon imageCLASS LBP113w printer. By following the steps outlined in this article, you will be able to quickly and easily get your printer up and running.
Canon imageCLASS LBP113w driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12.
- Category: Laser + WiFi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Printer driver 64 bits||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Printer driver 32 bits||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless & USB drivers(1)(2)
|Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Printer driver||Download|
(1) To connect the equipment to the WiFi network, use the control panel or follow the instructions in the user manual.
(2) You can also use Apple AirPrint without having to install drivers
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 10.11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v30.10
- Mac: v1.5.10
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami,Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese.
- Mac: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese.
- Printer driver.
- Wireless conection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Print.
- Standard Interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS LBP113w driver on Windows?
1. download the latest version of the Canon imageCLASS LBP113w driver.
2. Once the download is complete, open the file and follow the instructions to install the driver.
3. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
4. Open the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
5. Click “Add a printer” and select “Add a local printer”.
6. Select the Canon imageCLASS LBP113w driver from the list of available drivers.
7. Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
8. Once the installation is complete, you can start using your printer.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS LBP113w driver on macOS?
1. Download the Canon imageCLASS LBP113w driver download macOS .
2. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, you can start using your Canon imageCLASS LBP113w printer.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP113w driver download is a great tool for anyone looking to use their Canon imageCLASS LBP113w printer. With the driver, users can easily download and install the necessary software to use their printer. The driver is easy to use and offers a wide range of features, making it an ideal choice for anyone looking to get the most out of their printer.