The Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw is a powerful and reliable printer that offers a wide range of features and capabilities. To ensure that you can take full advantage of all the features of this printer, it is important to download the correct driver. This guide will provide you with all the necessary information to download the Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw driver and get your printer up and running.
Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw driver. Printer, scanner, fax, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12.
- Classification: All-in-One laser + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw Printer and scanner drivers 64 bits||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw Printer and scanner drivers 32 bits||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers(1)(2)
|Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw Printer driver||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw Scanner driver||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw Fax driver||Download|
(1) To connect the equipment to the Wi-Fi network, use the control panel or follow the instructions in the user manual.
(2) You can also use Apple AirPrint without having to install drivers
List of supported operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 10.11 El Capitan.
Installation files version
- Windows: v.7.20
- Mac: Printer: v4.17.12 / Scanner: v2.15.10 / Fax: v4.15.12
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami,Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese.
- Mac: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner, copier, and fax.
- Interfaces: WLAN 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0, 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw driver download.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Go to the Control Panel and open the “Printers and Faxes” section.
6. Select the Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw printer and click “Add Printer”.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
8. Your printer should now be ready to use.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw driver on macOS?
1.download the latest version of the Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw driver for macOS.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to launch the installer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your Mac.
5. Connect the printer to your Mac using a USB cable.
6. Open System Preferences and click on Print & Scan.
7. Select the Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw from the list of available printers.
8. Click Add to add the printer to your Mac.
9. Start printing with your Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw driver download is a great way to ensure that your printer is running smoothly and that you have the latest features available. It is easy to find and download the driver, and it is a great way to make sure that your printer is up-to-date and running efficiently. With the driver, you can also make sure that your printer is compatible with the latest operating systems, so you can enjoy all the features that come with your printer.