To get the most out of this printer, you will need to download and install the latest HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdn driver. This driver will ensure that your printer is running optimally and that you can access all of its features. In this article, we will provide you with instructions on how to download and install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdn driver.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdn driver. Printer, scanner, and fax installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Black & White All-in-One.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdn : Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdn : Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdn Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdn Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v15.2.7 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271
- Mac: Not available.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner, copier & fax.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Ethernet (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T).
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdn driver on Windows?
1. Download the driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Open the Control Panel and select the “Printers and Faxes” option.
6. Click the “Add a Printer” option and select the “Local Printer” option.
7. Select the appropriate port for your printer and click the “Next” button.
8. Select the “Have Disk” option and browse to the location of the downloaded driver.
9. Select the driver and click the “Next” button to complete the installation.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdn driver download is an essential tool for any user of the HP LaserJet Pro MFP 3104fdn printer. It allows users to get the most out of their printer by providing the necessary software and drivers to ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiently.