Are you looking for the latest HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw driver download? Look no further! This article will provide you with the necessary information to help you find the correct driver for your HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw printer. We will discuss the different types of drivers available, where to find them, and how to install them. By the end of this article, you will be able to download and install the correct driver for your HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw printer.
HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw driver. Printer and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Monochrome laser + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw Option A||Download|
|HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw Printer drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw Printer drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v14.1.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271.
- Mac: Uninformed.
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Print.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network, Bluetooth.
How to Install HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw driver.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Open the Control Panel and select Devices and Printers.
6. Right-click the HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw printer and select Printer Properties.
7. Select the Ports tab and select the port that the printer is connected to.
8. Click the Apply button and then click the OK button.
9. Print a test page to check if the printer is working properly.
The HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw driver download is an essential part of the setup process for the printer. It is important to download the correct driver to ensure that the printer functions properly. Once the driver is installed, it will allow the printer to communicate with the computer and print documents with ease. With the correct driver, the HP Laserjet Pro 4002dw printer can be used to its full potential.