If you are looking for the HP LaserJet Pro 3002dwe driver download, you have come to the right place. Here you will find the necessary information to help you download and install the driver for your HP LaserJet Pro 3002dwe printer. We provide step-by-step instructions and links to the latest version of the driver, so you can get your printer up and running in no time.
HP LaserJet Pro 3002dwe driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Laser + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 3002dwe driver Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro 3002dwe Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 3002dwe Printer driver||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro 3002dwe Printer driver||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v15.1.15 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271
- Mac: No data.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Print.
- Interfaces: 10/100 Ethernet LAN, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Bluetooth.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro 3002dwe driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP LaserJet Pro 3002dwe driver.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the driver is successfully installed, connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Go to the Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
5. Right-click on the HP LaserJet Pro 3002dwe printer icon and select “Printer Properties”.
6. Select the “Driver” tab and click “Update Driver”.
7. Select “Browse my computer for driver software” and locate the downloaded driver file.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
9. Once the driver is installed, you can start printing with your HP LaserJet Pro 3002dwe printer.