Are you looking for the HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn driver download? You’ve come to the right place! Here you can find all the necessary information to download and install the driver for your HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn printer. We will also provide you with helpful tips and tricks to make sure you get the most out of your printer.
HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn driver. Printer installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: Laser.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn : Option A||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn : Option B(1)(2)||Install|
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the Wi-Fi network. It’s also recommended if you would rather not sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the Wi-Fi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn Printer drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn Printer drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Installation files version
- Windows wireless driver: v15.2.7 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271.
- Mac: Unknown.
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Print.
- Connectivity and Communications: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn driver on Windows?
1. Download the HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn driver.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
4. On your computer, open the Devices and Printers window.
5. Click the Add a printer button.
6. Select the Add a local printer option.
7. Select the HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn driver from the list of available printers.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn driver download is a great way to ensure that your HP LaserJet Pro 3002dn printer is up-to-date and running optimally. With the latest driver, you can take advantage of the latest features and bug fixes, as well as improved performance and compatibility.