If you are looking for an Epson L6460 driver download, you have come to the right place. This article will provide you with all the information you need to download and install the driver for your device. With the help of this article, you will be able to get the most out of your Epson L6460 printer.
Epson L6460 driver. Printer, scanner, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One + Wi-Fi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|Epson L6460 Printer and scanner drivers(1)||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers
|Epson L6460 Printer and scanner drivers(1)(2)||Download|
- (1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- (2) If your device has already been connected to the router / Wi-Fi network, you could also use Apple AirPrint.
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v1.0
- Mac: v1.0
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Features: Print, copy, scan.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless LAN, Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
How to Install Epson L6460 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Epson L6460 driver.
2. Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the driver is installed, connect the Epson L6460 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Turn on the printer and wait for it to be detected by your computer.
5. Go to the Devices and Printers section of the Control Panel and select the Epson L6460 printer.
6. Right-click on the printer and select “Printer Properties”.
7. Select the “Ports” tab and then select the “Add Port” button.
8. Select “Local Port” from the list of available ports and then click “OK”.
9. Enter the path to the Epson L6460 driver in the “Port Name” field and then click “OK”.
10. Click “Apply” and then “OK” to save the changes.
11. Your Epson L6460 printer should now be ready to use.
How to Install Epson L6460 driver on macOS?
1. Download the Epson L6460 driver download file.
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your Mac.
4. Connect your Epson L6460 printer to your Mac using a USB cable.
5. Open System Preferences and select Printers & Scanners.
6. Click the ‘+’ icon and select the Epson L6460 printer from the list of available printers.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup and start printing.
The Epson L6460 driver download is a great tool for those who need to get their printer up and running quickly and easily. This driver is compatible with most operating systems and is easy to install. It also has a variety of features that make printing a breeze. With the Epson L6460 driver download, users can enjoy the convenience of a reliable printer that is easy to use and maintain. So, if you’re looking for a reliable and convenient way to get your printer up and running, the Epson L6460 driver download is the perfect solution.