Are you looking for a reliable and efficient way to download the Canon MAXIFY GX6040 driver? If so, you have come to the right place. This article will provide you with all the information you need to know about downloading the Canon MAXIFY GX6040 driver, including the steps to take and the best sources to use. Read on to find out more.
Canon MAXIFY GX6040 driver. Printer, scanner, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: Color All-in-One + Wi-Fi
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Canon MAXIFY GX6040 Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
(1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
:idea:This product is compatible with Mac using AirPrint or Apple Software Update
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- macOS X: 11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v1.1
- Mac: No data.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Printer with scanner & copier.
- Standard Interfaces: Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0, Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
How to Install Canon MAXIFY GX6040 driver on Windows?
1. Download the Canon MAXIFY GX6040 driver for Windows.
2. Double-click on the downloaded file to open the installer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the driver is installed, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
6. Open the Printers and Scanners window in the Windows Settings.
7. Select the Canon MAXIFY GX6040 printer from the list of available printers and click on the ‘Add’ button.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
The Canon MAXIFY GX6040 driver is an easy and convenient way to get the most out of your printer. The driver will help you get the best performance out of your printer, as well as ensuring that all the features you need are available. With the driver installed, you can be sure that your printer will work as efficiently as possible, giving you the best possible printing experience.