Are you looking to download the Canon MAXIFY GX4070 driver for your printer? You have come to the right place. Here, you will find detailed instructions on how to download and install the driver for your Canon MAXIFY GX4070 printer. With these instructions, you can easily and quickly get your printer up and running.
Canon GX4070 driver. Printer, scanner, fax, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: Color All-in-One + Wi-Fi
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
(1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
:idea:This product is compatible with Mac using AirPrint or Apple Software Update
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- macOS X: 11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v1.00
- Mac: No data.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Fax driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Capabilities: Printer with scanner, copier, and fax.
- Standard Interfaces: Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install Canon GX4070 driver on Windows?
1. download the Canon GX4070 driver for your Windows operating system.
2. Once the download is complete, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
4. Go to the Control Panel and open the Printers and Faxes section.
5. Right-click on the Canon GX4070 printer and select Properties.
6. Click on the Drivers tab and select the driver you just installed.
7. Click Apply and then OK.
8. You can now use your Canon GX4070 printer with the driver installed.
The Canon GX4070 MAXIFY driver is an essential tool for anyone who needs to get the most out of their printer. This driver is designed to provide users with an easy and efficient way to download and install the necessary software to get their printer up and running. With the Canon GX4070 driver, users can take advantage of the printer’s advanced features and enjoy a reliable and high-quality printing experience.