Are you looking for a reliable and efficient driver to download for your Canon MAXIFY GX4020 printer? Look no further! This article will provide you with the necessary information to help you download the driver quickly and easily. With the Canon MAXIFY GX4020 driver download, you can enjoy fast and reliable printing performance with your Canon printer.
Canon MAXIFY GX4020 driver. Printer, scanner, fax, and Wi-Fi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Classification: Color All-in-One + Wi-Fi
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet & USB drivers 32 / 64 bits(1)
|Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
(1) For installation and wireless connection, download the software, run it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless drivers
:idea:This product is compatible with Mac using AirPrint or Apple Software Update
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- macOS X: 11 El Capitan.
- Windows: v1.00
- Mac: Not available.
All supported languages
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner, copier & fax.
- Interfaces: Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
How to Install Canon MAXIFY GX4020 driver on Windows?
1. download the Canon MAXIFY GX4020 driver.
2. Once the driver is downloaded, double-click the installation file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
4. Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
5. Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
6. Windows will detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
7. You can now use your printer.
the Canon MAXIFY GX4020 driver is an essential tool for anyone who needs to use their Canon MAXIFY GX4020 printer. It is easy to download and install, and it provides the necessary functions to ensure that your printer is running properly. With the driver, you can print, scan, and copy with ease, and it also offers additional features such as support for AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. If you need to use your Canon MAXIFY GX4020 printer, downloading and installing the driver is the best way to ensure that it works properly.