FUJITSU FI-6130Z driver
Download and install compatible drivers. FUJITSU Printer FI-6130Z Free scanner driver software for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS. Select from the list of drivers required to download. You can also select your system to only show drivers that are compatible with your system:
FUJITSU FI-6130Z Driver Download :
• PaperStream-IP (TWAIN) 188.8.131.5282 – Download (137.60 MB)
• PaperStream IP (TWAIN x64) 184.108.40.20682 – Download (144.54 MB)
• PaperStream IP (ISIS) for fi-71xx / 72xx 220.127.116.1182 – Download (140.50 MB)
• Instructions for troubleshooting V18.104.22.168 – Download (90.02MB)
Fujitsu FI-6130Z driver
The fi-6130Z document scanner is equipped with advanced paper feed functions to pass thick documents and limit misfeeds (double pages). Cards can also be scanned. This scanner scans on both sides in one go and has a 50-sheet document feeder.
• Fujitsu fi-6130Z. Maximum scan area: 216 x 355.6 mm
• Optical scan resolution: 600 x 600 DPI
• Display depth of the color output: 24 bit. Scanner type: scanner paper feeder
• Product color: black
• White. Sensor type: CCD (Charge Transfer Device)
• Duty cycle per day (max): 4000 pages. Automatic document feeder capacity: 50 sheets. Maximum paper size for ISO A-series: A4
• Support for media scan types: cardboard
FUJITSU FI-6130Z Driver Download and install
1. Click on the link. The download will start automatically.
2. The file is saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the disk image.
4. Double-click the mounted disk image.
5. Double-click the installation file located in the folder. The installation will start automatically.
Download and Installation FUJITSU FI-6130Z Driver For Mac
1- Download the file. To find out where the file is stored, check your computer settings.
2- Double click the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
3- Double click the disk image.
4- Double-click the Setup file to open the configuration screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software and enter the settings to connect to the printer.