Download and install Epson Perfection v370 Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, and macOS, Compatible Driver Epson Perfection v370 and free Software. Select from the list of drivers required to download. You can also select your system to only display drivers that are compatible with your system
Epson Perfection V370 Scanner Driver Download for Windows and Mac :
- Epson Perfection V370 Scanner Driver for Windows (32-bit) – Download
- Epson Perfection V370 Scanner Driver for Windows (64-bit) – Download
- Epson Perfection V370 Scanner Driver for Mac 10.13 -> 10.6 – Download
Driver Epson Perfection v370
|Epson Perfection v370 driver|
Of course, in order to install the Epson Perfection V370 printer driver, you must first prepare a few things. You are configuring printer and driver software that is good and by type. Usually there is already a CD room that was confirmed when the device was purchased, or if there is none, you can download it from our website.
The scanner includes OCR software for Windows and Mac so you can easily convert scanned documents into editable text. You can also scan directly to a PDF document and make PDF files searchable. The included software also provides an easy way to learn straight to the cloud or email storage. Would you like to browse a bulky item or a thick novel? The cover opens 180 degrees, making it easy to place any product directly on the scanner.
Epson Perfection V370 driver specifications:
• Scan 35mm slides and negatives – Integrated TPU for enlargements up to 13 “x 19”
• Access files from cellular devices
• Document Capture Pro content software
• Achieve exceptional detail and clarity – 4800 x 9600 optical resolution.
• Temperature: Operating: 10 to 35 oC
• Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition and Mac OS X 10.5.x, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x
• NOTE: Evaluate the user guide for technical specifications before using it
How to download and install Epson Perfection V370 Scanner Driver ?
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. The file is saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the disk image.
4. Double-click the mounted disk image.
5. Double-click the installation file in the folder. The installation will start automatically.