Canon TS8250 Driver and Software Download For Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP and macOS. Free Driver Canon PIXMA TS8250 and Installation . Select from the list of driver required for download You can also choose your system to view only drivers compatible with your system
Canon TS8250 Driver Download for Windows and Mac :
Canon TS8250 Driver for Windows :
- Canon TS8250 Full Feature Driver and Software Package –Download
- Canon TS8250 Driver MP Drivers For Windows – Download
- Canon IJ Network Tool For Windows – Download
- Firmware Software Update – Download
Canon Pixma TS8250 Driver for Mac :
- Canon IJ Network Tool For macOS – Download
- Firmware Software Update For Mac – Download
- Canon IJ Scan Utility for Mac – Download
Driver Canon TS8250
|Canon TS8250 Driver|
Canon PIXMA TS8250 is a good home printer. It is capable of printing great photos full of vivid color, and it has pretty decent color accuracy. While it doesn’t give a lot of black pages, its color page yield is much better, and its overall cost per print is awesome. It has wide connectivity options and is compatible with Canon’s outstanding mobile app.
It prints great photos, it has decent color accuracy, and its connectivity options are exceptional. The black ink cartridge runs out fairly quickly, which means you need to replace it regularly; However, color cartridges can last much longer. Its printing speed is a bit average, as it can print photos very quickly but it is slow at printing black and color documents.
Canon TS8250 Driver Specifications:
- Scanning resolution: 1200 dpi
- Flatbed scan size: 8.5 “x 11”
- Third-party cartridge: Yes
- Color cartridge model: CLI-281
- Number of color cartridges: 4
Other Canon Driver : Canon Canoscan Lide 120 Driver download free
How To Download And Install Printer Canon TS8250 Driver ?
The following introductions explain how to download a “compressed” file
and how to unzip it.
1. Click on the link. The download starts automatically.
2. The file is saved to your computer desktop.
3. Double-click on the file to mount the disk image.
4. Double-click on the mounted disk image.
5. Double-click on the installation file located in the folder. The installation starts automatically.